At the Arthur-Elizabeth Street rebuild Open House held Thursday July 4th, it was revealed there there are no bike lanes planned for this section of the rebuild. Staff present there cited the lack of...
- New uses proposed for the Bradburn Auto building on Ontario Street May 3, 2021
- A new round of consultation on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review April 8, 2021
- Some thoughts on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review March 8, 2021
- Residents comment on the 66 Duke Street development proposal January 1, 2021
- 4 story apartment building proposed for 66 Duke Street September 17, 2020