At the Arthur-Elizabeth Street rebuild Open House held Thursday July 4th, it was revealed there there are no bike lanes planned for this section of the rebuild. Staff present there cited the lack of...
- 4 story apartment building proposed for 66 Duke Street September 17, 2020
- Council directs staff to purchase Crompton-Chemtura parking lot to become a future park September 2, 2020
- 5th story proposed for 120 Huron Street development August 19, 2020
- Alice Street residents take action to slow down traffic August 19, 2020
- Future electrification of the GO line may impact the 100 Steps bridge and track-side vegetation August 11, 2020