At the Arthur-Elizabeth Street rebuild Open House held Thursday July 4th, it was revealed there there are no bike lanes planned for this section of the rebuild. Staff present there cited the lack of...
- A new round of consultation on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review April 8, 2021
- Some thoughts on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review March 8, 2021
- Residents comment on the 66 Duke Street development proposal January 1, 2021
- 4 story apartment building proposed for 66 Duke Street September 17, 2020
- Council directs staff to purchase Crompton-Chemtura parking lot to become a future park September 2, 2020