At the Arthur-Elizabeth Street rebuild Open House held Thursday July 4th, it was revealed there there are no bike lanes planned for this section of the rebuild. Staff present there cited the lack of...
- The Decision Meeting for 66 Duke Street will be Dec. 13 November 23, 2021
- 14 story tower proposed for latest Metalworks phase June 29, 2021
- Ward boundary review: Consultants recommend eight full-time councillors, one per ward June 15, 2021
- New uses proposed for the Bradburn Auto building on Ontario Street May 3, 2021
- A new round of consultation on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review April 8, 2021