During a closed portion of its Aug. 24 meeting, council directed city staff to buy 104 Oliver St., which will now be developed into a park. 104 Oliver street is the former Northern Rubber/Crompton/Chemtura...
- Residents comment on the 66 Duke Street development proposal January 1, 2021
- 4 story apartment building proposed for 66 Duke Street September 17, 2020
- Council directs staff to purchase Crompton-Chemtura parking lot to become a future park September 2, 2020
- 5th story proposed for 120 Huron Street development August 19, 2020
- Alice Street residents take action to slow down traffic August 19, 2020