The City is removing the pedestrian signal on Ontario Street at Wood Street beginning April 15, 2019. City website traffic notice The signal will be deactivated on April 15. The City claims that current...
- 14 story tower proposed for latest Metalworks phase June 29, 2021
- Ward boundary review: Consultants recommend eight full-time councillors, one per ward June 15, 2021
- New uses proposed for the Bradburn Auto building on Ontario Street May 3, 2021
- A new round of consultation on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review April 8, 2021
- Some thoughts on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review March 8, 2021