The City is removing the pedestrian signal on Ontario Street at Wood Street beginning April 15, 2019. City website traffic notice The signal will be deactivated on April 15. The City claims that current...
- Opportunities for public input June 18, 2022
- Ward to Downtown Bridges and how they affect the Trans Canada Trail January 23, 2022
- Plans for 4 story apartment building approved December 27, 2021
- The Decision Meeting for 66 Duke Street will be Dec. 13 November 23, 2021
- 14 story tower proposed for latest Metalworks phase June 29, 2021