During a closed portion of its Aug. 24 meeting, council directed city staff to buy 104 Oliver St., which will now be developed into a park. 104 Oliver street is the former Northern Rubber/Crompton/Chemtura...
- Opportunities for public input June 18, 2022
- Ward to Downtown Bridges and how they affect the Trans Canada Trail January 23, 2022
- Plans for 4 story apartment building approved December 27, 2021
- The Decision Meeting for 66 Duke Street will be Dec. 13 November 23, 2021
- 14 story tower proposed for latest Metalworks phase June 29, 2021