During a closed portion of its Aug. 24 meeting, council directed city staff to buy 104 Oliver St., which will now be developed into a park. 104 Oliver street is the former Northern Rubber/Crompton/Chemtura...
- 14 story tower proposed for latest Metalworks phase June 29, 2021
- Ward boundary review: Consultants recommend eight full-time councillors, one per ward June 15, 2021
- New uses proposed for the Bradburn Auto building on Ontario Street May 3, 2021
- A new round of consultation on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review April 8, 2021
- Some thoughts on the Council Composition and Ward Boundary Review March 8, 2021