During a closed portion of its Aug. 24 meeting, council directed city staff to buy 104 Oliver St., which will now be developed into a park. 104 Oliver street is the former Northern Rubber/Crompton/Chemtura...
- 4 story apartment building proposed for 66 Duke Street September 17, 2020
- Council directs staff to purchase Crompton-Chemtura parking lot to become a future park September 2, 2020
- 5th story proposed for 120 Huron Street development August 19, 2020
- Alice Street residents take action to slow down traffic August 19, 2020
- Future electrification of the GO line may impact the 100 Steps bridge and track-side vegetation August 11, 2020